Breathworks Mindfulness for Health course
The Breathworks Mindfulness for Health 8 week course teaches the skills to help you support your physical and mental health. Each week introduces key ideas and practices which help us to live well and thrive in the face of health challenges such as chronic pain, fatigue, chronic illness and stress.
What will you learn?
- mindfulness and self compassion skills in daily life
- how mindfulness can help manage pain, stress and chronic health conditions
- to live in the present moment and breathe into your experience, rather than tensing against it
- the art of taking joy in simple everyday pleasures
- greater concentration and focus
- transformative body and breath awareness for relaxation, tranquility and to let go of tension
Our next 8 week course starts online Monday 16th May 2022 10.30am – 1pm
£150 concession / £200
Breathworks Mindfulness for Stress course
The Breathworks Mindfulness for Stress course is suitable for beginners as well as those with some experience of mindfulness.
Each week introduces key ideas and practices. Participants will learn to clearly perceive thoughts, physical sensations, emotions and events at the moment they occur without reacting in an automatic or habitual way.
By developing a new relationship with the conditions we find ourselves in we begin to respond creatively. Experiences don’t overwhelm us and we can remain steady through life’s ups and downs.
Some courses run as eight weeks of 2.5 hour sessions and others are run for longer sessions at weekends. We also run some fully funded and partly funded courses in collaboration with particular organisations and communities.